1. Agriculture Avenue - 4-H, swine, goats, calf nursery, sheep, beef & dairy cattle plus outside commercial vendors
2. Artisan Market / Barn Dance Tents – Wed-Thurs: Local Okanagan Artisan showcase 10am-8pm. Fri & Sat: Barn Dance! 9pm-1am
3. Community Corner – Music stage, food court, mini golf, Lumberjack show, Juniors firefighting challenge and more!
4. Horse Central – show office, grandstands, farrier demo, wagon wheel making, blacksmith demo, horse activities
5. Hassen Hall Market Place - variety of vendors featuring physical & mental health, beauty, housewares, and clothing
6. Poultry Barn - featuring Agricultural displays including poultry, rabbits, vegetables, wine & beer, fruit, cooking & baking
7. Horticulture Building - featuring parents change area, agri video rest area, sewing & quilting, hobbies, art displays, photograph display, plus honey and live bee extractions. ENTER the free IPE draw for a patio set HERE!
8. Licensed areas - Beer Gardens 19+ Live music & dance on Friday and Saturday night.
8A. Community Corner licensed family Backyard Patio - featuring local cideries and craft beer
9. Rodeo arena - Rodeo Slack performance (Wed am only), Cowboy challenge, draft horse pull, mini chuckwagon races, evening rodeo performances at 8pm (Wed-Sat), PBR performance 8pm (Sun only)