The Interior Provincial Exhibition is a volunteer-supported, not-for-profit community organization that preserves and celebrates our agricultural heritage, cultures and community spirit.
Our unique seasonal employment opportunities include positions in:
- Office Administration 4 - 6 months full time
- Finance - 3 - 4 months full time
- Grounds Crew - 4 months full time
- Cashiers and Gate Attendants - 5 days
- Each year the Interior Provincial Exhibition hires up to 85 employees for the annual event.
Be part of the Fair family. The IPE is a 5-day celebration dedicated to agricultural programs, youth education, connecting rural and urban communities and creating exceptional experiences. We are a group of passionate, curious, team-oriented folks who love what we do.